Thursday, October 10, 2019

Normal

When something wonderful happens, we toast with bottoms-up. But what if bottoms-up is not so wonderful? I know, it sounds like a Stephen King novel, and I do hope he decides to write a novel about spoiled life, that we have taken for grant-it, thinking it could never be worse because we never saw it or experienced, it as, being worse. I believe a spoiled attitude, thinking we were never great as a Nation, or people, or this life it the worst ever, is a learned mental illness, that can only be cured by behavior modified. Teaching them by forcing them to live under conditions, they are now protected from living under, by laws; first laws of our Constitution, and then the laws of Lady liberty, or our Bill Of Rights, to show them without, holding back anything what a bad life is all about, so they can learn to appreciate what we have today.

I saw the other side of being spoiled, it seems over and over, throughout my life, and hopefully I will be able to give enough for Stephen King; to use one day. I wish more had to live the kind of life I had because it would make them more human, to each other. Causing them to become an old hermit like I have become. I learned from it all, that you can't help everyone, no matter how important they are to you, all the time. There are times that asking is far to much, mostly because so many can't understand the price they are asking, because they never ask themselves, under the same conditions, would they give. We misunderstand that life is not ever given for a ME society. She hurt me, when maybe you hurt her, or he hurt me, when you hurt him. This Humanity, came from the wild, where everything on earth could be eaten, by other things even vines, and women raped at will, with no care for how the men did it. But laws, created over time, not overnight were created, first to separate us from the wild animal world, then separate us from each other. So we couldn't hurt each other. Second; laws were created to protect us from our laws and government that enforced or made out laws.

This is just the beginning of an adventure: I will be back for more even here.

No comments:

Post a Comment